BW GasAlert Quattro
Standard features of BW products:
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Full function self-test of sensor(s), battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on start up and continuous testing on sensor(s)
- Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
Additional GasAlert Quattro features:
- Powered by an interchangeable rechargeable battery pack or alkaline pack with 3 AA batteries
- One-button operation and straightforward user interface minimizes training
- Comprehensive datalogging and event logging capacity
- IntelliFlash verifies operation and compliance to both the user and supervisors from up to 20 ft. / 6.1 m
- Enhanced resistance to common industrial cross sensitive gases such as methanol and ethanol (CO and H2S sensors)
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Field-proven Surecell sensors offer an unprecedented performance in even the harshest environments
Advantages of the Quattro are:
- 4 channel monitor with 4 sensors while the Micro is a 3 channel monitor that uses an H2S/CO combo sensor.
- SureCell H2S and CO sensors are superior in very cold/dry and hot/humid conditions.
- SureCell is a patented and proven Honeywell sensor in use for several years.
- Run time on rechargeable batteries is 21 hours at 70 degrees F. Alkaline batteries can also be used.
- Larger LCD Screen and graphics.
- One button, easy to use.
- Intellisense Green flashing light indicates unit is on, calibrated and bump tested.
- Reflex Technology monitor continuously self checks sensors, battery, circuit, memory.